Huawei’s Sub brand Honor 8C Launced
Honor 8C smartphone was launched in October 2018, it’s a Huawei’s Sub brand Honor launch around cost 15.000 in India.
Device to run Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 632 SoC in India.
Honor 8c Mobile Phone will be launched in two variants – 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage and 6GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage.
Honor 8c Mobile in China Priced at CNY 1.099(11.900)- 4GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage in Chine, and 6GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage model for about 15000 (CNY 1.399).
It will be sold in Nebula Purple, Aurora Blue, Platinum Gold, Magic Night Black colour options
Honor 8C specifications:
- The handset is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 SoC
- phone’s Battery: 4,000mAh battery under the hood with support for 5V/2A (10W) charging, It’s a Non Removable Battery.
- phone’s weight is 167.2 grams and, dimensions are 158.72×75.94×7.98mm .
- 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM, and 32GB of inbuilt storage Storage is expandable via a dedicated microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Honor 8c wich is a dual-SIM (Nano) Honor 8C runs EMUI 8.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Camera: dual rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary sensor.
Sensors onboard the smartphone include fingerprint sensor,accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass and proximity sensor.
sports an 8-megapixel selfie camera with fixed focus, Both camera setups get LED flash.
Display: 6.26-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) 86.6 percent screen-to-body ratio TFT LCD IPS display with a 19:9 aspect ratio, 269ppi pixel density.
Honor 8C comes with 4G VoLTE, single-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2 LE with aptX, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, a Micro-USB port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.